1. Our job portal is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact. The exchange of information is for its users/members/visitors who have a bonafide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purpose(s) related to genuine and existing job vacancies, and for other career enhancement services.
2. The individual/company would have to conduct its background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
3. Once you register with us, you automatically allow us to use information about your actions.
4. The platform may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. The presence of these links should not, under any circumstances, be considered as an endorsement of the content(s) of the same. If you chose to access these websites, it is at your own risk.
5. Whilst using this platform, an obligation is cast upon you to provide only accurate information. Concerning your profile, you are responsible for keeping all information up to date. We will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this website.
6. Any breach of privacy or information provided, is not the responsibility of Apeejay.
7. The user undertakes to use the portal for his/her purposes. Using content from the portal for derivative works with a commercial motive, without prior written consent from Apeejay is strictly prohibited.
8. Users shall not spam the platform maintained by Apeejay.
9. The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
10. The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/data being fed into the portal by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts. Apeejay expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/data so fed into the network by the user.
11. The user is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user password and user identification, and all activities and transmissions performed by the user. The user shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or offline transactions involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions.
12. The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person/entity or retain information/download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
13. The user understands that if he/she has misrepresented facts and he/she is not an Apeejay alumna/alumnus, he/she is fully liable to be sued for identity theft and fraud (Civil & Criminal).